CLICK HERE to download a copy of our Vision Checklist
How do you find an eye doctor who evaluates and treats children with learning-related vision problems?
- Do you do near point testing?
- Do you provide vision therapy or refer to a doctor who does?
- 20/20 does not mean perfect vision. There are 15 other visual skills necessary for successful learning, including tracking, depth perception, visual processing, and eye-hand coordination.
- All children should have their first vision evaluation by age one and again prior to entering school.
- Children should be visually evaluated by an optometrist or ophthalmologist every year throughout their school years.