Expand your horizons — and your list of favorite date-night places — by supporting local restaurants during Denver Restaurant Week. For the first time ever, this ten-day event will take place during patio-friendly spring. #DenverRestaurantWeek #DRW2021 #NomNom
Nearly 200 top restaurants will offer delicious dishes at three price points: $25, $35, or $45 per person! Dine in-person or take your meal to go!
Participating restaurants will all have safety guidelines in place. Diners can even select eateries participating in the Denver 5-Star Certification program, which loosens capacity restrictions for restaurants that exceed mandated safety standards
My husband and I look forward to celebrating Denver Restaurant Week every year. We usually make reservations at two romantic restaurants and one family-friendly restaurant. We might leave our comfort zone and explore a new Dining Neighborhood in the Metro area or take advantage of special menus (and pricing) at one of our favorites.
The special Restaurant Week menus are available now, and the area's most popular restaurants book up quickly so don't wait another minute to make your reservations.
To add to the excitement, you don't have to drive too far to experience food nirvana, as many restaurants are serving up delectable delights right here on our own turf in the south Denver metro area.
Participating Restaurants in the Denver Tech Center
$25 Menu Options:
- Cherry Crest Seafood & Market | Greenwood Village | Seafood
- Chook Chicken | Denver | Charcoal chicken
- Lincoln's Roadhouse | Denver | American
- Los Chingones DTC | Denver | Mexican
- Metropolitan Bar & Grill | Englewood | American comfort food
- The Post Chicken & Beer | Denver | American
- Trompeau Bakery | Englewood | French
- Washington Park Grille | Denver | Italian
$35 Menu Options:
- Breckenridge Brewery Ale & Game House | Englewood | Brewpub
- Bruno's Italian Bistro | Denver | Italian
- Citron Bistro | Denver | American, Greek
- Colore Italian Restaurant | Englewood | Italian
- Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar Glendale | Denver | Seafood
- Que Bueno Suerte | Denver | Mexican
- Roxy on Broadway | Denver | American, Mediterranean
- Undici Ristorante | Englewood | Italian
- Volcano Asian Cuisine | Englewood | Asian, Chinese, Sushi
$45 Menu Options:
- Bon Ami Bistro & Creperie | Denver | French
- Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse | Greenwood Village | American steakhouse
- Eddie Merlot's | Englewood | American steakhouse
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood | Greenwood Village | Seafood
- Fireside Bar and Grill | Englewood | American
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar | Englewood | American steakhouse
- Le French | Denver | French
- Ocean Prime | Greenwood Village | Seafood, Steakhouse
- Ya Ya's Bistro | Greenwood Village | Mediterranean
Keep in Mind
Make your reservations as soon as possible, but please cancel your reservation if something comes up and you can't make it. This helps the restaurant as well as the long list of eager diners!
Keep your schedule flexible. Being willing to dine at 5:30 PM will increase your odds of eating at one of your top choices. Plus, you might be able to add a fun adventure to your date night (bowling? comedy club? walk in the park?) and still get home before the babysitter falls asleep on your couch.
Tip generously. Some of the finest restaurants in Denver are serving up an incredible menu at deeply discounted prices. Restaurants are extremely busy and all the employees are working significantly harder than usual. You saved a bundle so share a little of your savings with your server.
Spread the love. If you had a great experience, take the time to let the restaurant manager know before you leave, post a pic of your amazing meal on your social media pages, and write a Yelp review. The more love we give the restaurants, the more likely we'll all get to enjoy another Denver Restaurant Week next year!