Spring is in the air and Lowe's is celebrating the season with a month-long "SpringFest" event featuring free project kits for families.
Beginning as early as one week prior to each curbside pick-up day, families may register for their free projects at Lowes.com.
- April 8: Garden-to-Go kit sponsored by Miracle-Gro. Kits include exclusive recipes from professional cook and food stylist Amanda Frederickson. Registration begins April 1.
- April 15: Lowe's Mystery Garden Pinata with mystery seed packets. Registration begins April 8.
- April 22: 500,000 tree saplings given out in honor of Earth Day. Registration begins April 15.
- April 29: Lowe's Butterfly Quest which helps families create a butterfly garden. Registration begins April 22.
Lowe's Destinations near the Denver Tech Center
- 9100 E Peakview Avenue, Greenwood Village
- 1701 S Havana Street, Aurora
- 4455 S Buckley Road, Aurora
- 5095 S Santa Fe Drive, Littleton
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.