The Arapahoe County Clerk and Recorder’s Office Elections Division invites local students to submit their designs for a new “I Voted” sticker to be included in all mail ballots for the 2021 Coordinated Election.
Who can enter?
Any middle and high school student enrolled in an Arapahoe County school or home school.
What can they win?
The creator of the winning design will be featured in a County-issued press release and possible media coverage, and the department or class submitting the winning student’s design will receive a $100 gift card.
- Read the official contest rules.
- Print and fill out the Contest Submission Release Form.
- Use the design template to create your sticker idea. Designs may be hand-drawn or digitally designed.
- Include the words "I Voted" in your design.
- Keep all words at least 1/2 inch from the edge of the circle.
- Optional: include visual elements or language that are representative of Arapahoe County or the Coordinated Election, such as: “2021,” “Election 2021,” “Arapahoe County,” etc.
Submit your template or digital file to Tom Skelley:
Submissions are due by Friday, April 30, 2021.
Learn more about Arapahoe County's Clerk and Recorder's Office here: www.arapahoevotes.com