The 2024 Macaroni KID Summer Camp Fair & Kids' Activities Expo is THIS WEEKEND!
This free event is a one-stop community-focused event designed to allow families to meet face-to-face with the best camps, summer activities, and more in and around Douglas County and the south Denver metro area.
2024 Macaroni KID Summer Camp & Activities Fair
Sunday, February 25, 2024
DCSD Legacy Campus
10035 S. Peoria St., Lone Tree
(formerly The Wildlife Experience)
Pre-registration is strongly encouraged. Registered attendees will be entered to win a $200 gift certificate for the participating camp or activity of their choice. The first 200 families will receive an event goody bag (one per family).
Here is what you can expect:
- 40+ summer camps and activities will have representatives in attendance to answer your questions.
- Camps include performing arts, adventure, sports, gymnastics, day camps, overnight, and more!
- Special offers, prizes, and giveaways galore!
Thank you to our sponsors!
The Macaroni KID Summer Camp & Activities Fair is FREE and open to the public, thanks to the generous support of our sponsors.
- Stop by the Impact Taekwondo booth to learn more about their summer and year-round programs. As Highland Ranch's premier Martial Arts School, Impact Taekwondo is dedicated to changing the lives of people one person at a time through martial arts, education, and coaching.
- Visit Momentum Athletic Center to learn about all their fantastic programs, including All-Star Cheer, Developmental Cheer, NINJAgility Fitness Classes, Tumbling, and more!
- In addition to the camps, the event will also feature interactive exhibits and fun with our supporting sponsors: AllHealth Network, KidStrong Highlands Ranch and KidStrong Parker, Parker Orthodontics, and Performing Arts Academy.
Meet Our Non-Profit Partners
Macaroni KID Douglas County is proud to partner with local organizations that make a difference in our community. With your help, we can make a lasting impact on local kids and families.
Support DCSD students and teachers!
The Foundation for Douglas County Schools makes targeted investments in our schools and programs to accelerate student achievement and skill development, encourage and develop great teachers, and expand community involvement in our schools. Please bring a donation or sign up to volunteer for the Lend a Hand School Supply Drive.
Support students struggling with food insecurity!
Backpack Society is a 100% volunteer and community-supported nonprofit that partners with Douglas County & Littleton Public School Districts to provide food to kids on weekends and school breaks. Please bring a nonperishable food item to support their mission: to remove food insecurity as an obstacle for children so they can grow, learn, and thrive.
Have questions? Send an email to email@example.com!