CareNow Urgent Care is ready to serve all of your family’s primary and urgent care medical needs, from sore throats to stitches, to X-rays for broken bones. We can also provide a wide range of preventative services, including flu shots, school physicals, audiograms, EKG’s, vaccinations, pregnancy tests and a host of other services. We have an in-house laboratory and complete digital X-ray facilities.
Getting in to see the doctor isn’t a problem because we’re open seven days a week – weeknights with extended hours. No appointment is necessary and most insurance copays are accepted. Use our Web Check-in® service and wait at home, not in a doctor’s waiting room. It’s easy! Just go to www.CareNow.Com/Denver, click on the Web-Check In button, enter your information, and wait at home, at work, anywhere.
- Greenwood Village Clinic (720) 446-5890
- 5990 S. University Blvd, Greenwood Village, CO 80121
- DU Neighborhood Clinic (720) 449-8050
- 1405 E Evans Avenue, Denver, CO 80210
- Highlands Ranch Clinic (720) 446-5891
- 7120 E County Line Road, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
- Parker Clinic (720) 588-4000
- 11339 S Pikes Peak Drive, Parker, CO 80138
- Stapleton Clinic (720) 458-6825
- 3001 N Havana Street, Denver, CO 80238
- Aurora Clinic (720) 446-5893
- 5620 S Parker Road, Aurora, CO 80015