Have a milestone worth celebrating? We've got you covered! From party venues to food and entertainment, these local businesses are here to make your party planning a breeze! Be sure to let them know that you found them on Macaroni Kid-Englewood/Greenwood Village/Centennial.
Celebrate your child's milestone birthdays with a FREE personalized "Year In Review" document. Fill out the form for the correct year and you'll receive a PDF straight to your inbox within seconds.
Click HERE to find the correct birth year.
- Family Sports Center (Centennial) The Family Sports Center is your go-to entertainment center, offering hours of fun with bumper cars, climbing wall, inflatables, laser tag, the eXerGame Zone and arcade games. Play a round on the 18-hole miniature golf course, or enjoy skating in the onsite ice arena. The Avalanche Grill has a kid-friendly menu and adult beverages.
- Kids Wonder (Centennial) Host your next celebration at Kids Wonder for an amazing time. Party with up to 16 kiddos (can accommodate more if needed), bring your own food and drink and let us do the rest. Or let us do ALL of the work for you!
- Mile High Dance (Centennial) Customize your event to fit your special dancer. From hip-hop to ballet to princess parties, celebrate the occasion with a 45-minute dance lesson and a craft for up to 15 kids.
- Mile High Music (Denver) Birthday Parties for all ages! Featuring a 30 minute Music Party with singing, dancing, a parachute and lots of instruments for kids and adults to do together followed by a giant indoor picnic. 2 hours, 15 kids, unlimited adults.
- Monkey Bizness Centennial (Centennial) Monkey Bizness is an exciting concept in children’s amusement where kids truly can “monkey around”! Choose from 4 different birthday party packages which include up to 25 kids!
- Monster Mini Golf (Centennial) Monster Mini Golf is an exciting indoor, monster-themed glow-in-the-dark 18-hole miniature golf course that offers a host of fun activities at every turn. Monster Mini Golf is fun for all ages and has its own state-of-the-art arcade game area, private event rooms, and an unusual gift shop!
- Pirates Cove Waterpark (Englewood) Birthday Parties! Sports Teams! Special Events! Pirates Cove Waterpark is the best place to celebrate! Select from 2 different party packages that include unlimited swimming, reserved tables, treats, goodie bags, and so much more!
- Uncorked Kitchen (Centennial) Instead of another predictable birthday party, try something different this year. Celebrate your child’s birthday with a hands-on interactive cooking party!
- X-Treme Challenge Arena (Centennial) Coaches lead, instruct, and facilitate exciting activities sure to please the whole party. With over 100 different games in the arena and several different party packages to choose from, your guests will be thrilled from the moment they step foot through the door.
For an outside venue, check out our Parks and Playgrounds Guide.
- My Party Spa Pamper yourself with a range of spa services, special make-and-take projects, and even a chance to strut your stuff in a fashion show!
- Songs for Seeds 1,2, or 3 piece bands that provide a super fun and interactive performance. Children's instruments and props provided. Songs for Seeds specializes in entertainment for ages newborn to 6 years old.
- Kathleen Peachy Photography Kathleen Peachey is a photographer, storyteller, and dreamer. She is based out of Colorado and is available for travel worldwide.
GIFTS, GOODIES, & MORE
Find FREE birthday treats here.
Interested in having your business featured in the Macaroni Kid Birthdays & Special Occasions Party Planning Guide?
Send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Macaroni Kid Englewood, Greenwood Village, Centennial is a website and e-newsletter focused on family-centered events, activities, and resources near the Denver Tech Center. We help families live happier, healthier lives by delivering quality content straight to your inbox each and every week.
We proudly serve families in Englewood, Greenwood Village, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Wash Park, south Denver neighborhoods, and all the places in between!
Quick links to connect with our community: