Looking for a park with a little bit of everything? Willow Creek Park is sure to impress! Complete with two playground structures, an obstacle course, several sports fields, and more, this is one park to put on your list of places to visit.
- Curbside parking closest to the playground
- Parking lot near the sports fields (handicap parking is available here)
- 2 separate playgrounds to accommodate a wide range of playing skills
- Bonus obstacle course play area - Put those ninja skills to use!
- Spinning pyramid net climbing structure
- Swings: Baby swings, regular swings, and handicap accessible swing
- Playground ground covering is a mix of tiled rubber mats and mulch
- Little Free Library - Bring some books for a swap!
- Baseball field, Soccer field, Football field
- Benches around the playground area
- Covered shelter with 4 tables
- Not available near the playground
- Full-size bathroom available near sports fields
- Drinking fountains are located near sports fields
- Dog bag dispensers located near the playground and sports fields
- Two trail loops are available around the park. One is 0.58 miles, the other is .36 miles long.
Discover more great parks!